Honest Scrap

11 Feb
honestscrap
Thanks to No Swimmers for the nod.
The rules for this award:

 

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

 

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

 

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

 

7 random blogs I love:

1)  Little Zen

2) Patiently Waiting

3) Away2Me

4) Blue Bella

5) Gas Passer

6) Tammy’s Journey

7) I Want To Be A Mommy

10 Honest Things About Myself:

1) I’m terrified of being “done” with school. I don’t know who I am if I’m not a student.

2) I still haven’t done my thank you cards for the girl’s baby showers. I KNOW!!! I feel so guilty….

3) I started thinking about having more children while the girls were still in the NICU. I don’t know what’s wrong with me…It’s not that I’m not grateful. And it’s not that I wouldn’t feel like the luckiest mommy in the whole world if I ONLY end up with Evy and Len…but I day dream…

4) I have had my palm read twice and the first time I was told that I would have two children, the second time I was told that I would have three. I like the second one better.

5) I have some pretty bad road rage. I have to force myself not to run people off the road when they piss me off. But I drive like an 80 year old grandma when the girls are in the car.

6) I check out other people’s kids at the mall and think that mine are cuter than at least 80% of them. Shhhhh.

7) I’m having a hard time getting any work done at work since coming back from maternity leave. Party because I am distracted by being a new mom. Partly because I’ve been having really bad headaches (I was in urgent care last night!), but mostly because the pay sucks and – while I LOOOOOOVE my job – I’m thinking about leaving. Not right now, but I’m THINKING about it. Shhh again.

8) I collect bath and body products like a fat kid hords candy. Seriously. It drives my husband and my BFF nuts. You can’t move in my bathroom or shower without causing an avalance of lotions, body washes and perfumes.

9) I do the same thing with lip gloss.

10) I think about the triplet we lost more than I like to admit, even to myself. No one understands how sad it makes me. Hubby in particular just doesn’t “get” it. He isn’t sad about it. Not really.

Advertisements

5 Responses to “Honest Scrap”

  1. noswimmers February 11, 2009 at 3:00 pm #

    I love learning more about you. 🙂

  2. Michell February 11, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

    Wow. Thanks so much. I used to collect bath and body products like that. Then realized I almost never used them so I quit and threw most away as the lotions were getting gross.

  3. seussgirl February 12, 2009 at 9:32 am #

    I totally think my boys are cuter than 80% of the other kids out there. (Of course, your girls are in the other 20%) 🙂

    I am so sorry about the triplet you lost. I can understand how hard that would be on you, and how hard it would be for others to see it.

  4. Ms. J February 14, 2009 at 5:37 am #

    I am with ya on #6. Aren’t we lucky that we KNOW our girls are infinitely more beautiful than everybody else’s kids?!

  5. BlueBella February 17, 2009 at 7:26 pm #

    Oh yay you are a doll:) So glad the girls are getting bigger, stronger and the follow up they need with their doctors.
    And you are a silly silly with your bath products . . .and lip gloss. . . I’ve never done anything like that . . .especially with nail polish.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: